Shabana Azmi and Manish Malhotra put on a sizzling fashion show to support Azmi’s NGO, Mijwan Welfare Society ( MWS). Founded by Azmi’s father, MWS empowers female children in Mijwan, a tiny village in Uttar Pradesh.
Over 22 Bollywood stars walked the ramp to support the cause, including: Anushka Sharma, Neha Dhupia, Diya Mirza, Lara Dutta, Amrita Rao, Priyanka Chopra, and Shilpa Shetty. According to NDTV, Manish Malhotrahas commited to employing female workers from the village to embroider designs to be used in his future collections.
Priyanka Chopra was among a host of Bollywood stars who descended at Mumbai’s Trident Hotel on Sunday to take part in Shabana Azmi’s fund-raising fashion show Mijwan– Sonnets in Fabric in aid of the Mijwan Welfare Society, the NGO established by her father, late poet Kaifi Azmi.
And of course, what looks did you love? Hate? Hate-to-love? Is there anyone I missed? Let me know your thoughts!Follow us on Facebook and Twitter ! Because your Suggestion and Recommendation are valuable for us about this Post.
Incoming search terms:
- lehenga designs by manish malhotra
- designer lehengas by manish malhotra
- manish malhotra 2012 collection
- white lehenga
- anushka sharma in lehenga
- designer lehenga by manish malhotra
- sabyasachi sarees collection 2011
- bridal collection by sabyasachi
- manish malhotra lehenga collection 2012
- white lehenga bridal